Civil Litigation Cases
Stewart Gross has successfully prosecuted and defended cases involving contract disputes, fraud, real estate litigation, probate litigation, homeowner disputes, and HOA disputes. These are just a few of our successes:
- Successfully defended elderly homeowners in cases where the HOA attempted to force these homeowners into a mandatory homeowners association, which was previously a voluntary association for decades. This homeowners association case led to two reported Court of Appeals decisions, which are frequently cited in other cases throughout the nation, which can be found here: Dreamland Villa Community Club v. Raimey, 226 P.3d 411 (App. 2010) and Raimey v. Ditsworth, 261 P.3d 436 (App. 2011).
- Collected on judgment for very large unpaid wages case including the collection of attorneys' fees, costs, and other damages.
- Settled a mortgage deficiency case, which resulted in client paying a very small fraction of Bank's claim for damages.
- Obtained dismissal of multiple credit card debt cases.
- Successfully defended at trial, and on appeal, of a neighbor dispute case involving view rights.
- Obtained hardship dismissal of hundreds of thousands in student loan debt.
- Prevented foreclosures in residential real estate cases.
- Obtained defense verdict in case involving residential property possession dispute.
- Obtained favorable settlement in mold litigation case.
- Successfully participated in the litigation of a multi-million dollar arbitration, in which client paid a very small fraction of the damages sought by the plaintiff.